Friday 17 February 2012

ALPHA ONE - THE KRONAN

Very pleased to confirm that Alpha One - The Kronan will be published by Eternal Press on 7/5/12. (That's UK format so 7th May!)

This is of course the long awaited  (at least on my part) sequel to Alpha One - The Jump Pilot and sees a return to Earth 200 years from now and the continuation of the conflict with the Kryl. If you have not met them yet; let me assure you they are quite nasty! This is the second book in the first trilogy - I have actually written the third book too; but this is at first edit stage, prior to submission. I would though anticipate book 3 being published in 2012 too.

Obviously there is lots to do to bring 'Alpha One - The Kronan' to market. My publisher has started their first round of editing and there will be two or three more before we get to the finished product, including the final proof reading. For now... the cover design takes centre stage. I have already submitted my requirements and suggestions to the award winning cover artist, Dawne Dominique and I am champing at the bit to see what she comes up with this time... Watch this space!

No comments: