Friday 2 December 2011

Good reviews for 'Alpha One - The Jump Pilot' and the future of 'Alpha One'

This month, I thought I would just comment on the latest review of 'Alpha One - The Jump Pilot' on Amazon.Com; which is as follows:

Five Stars ' Brilliant'
Enjoyed your début... read it from start to finish in 23hrs. Excellent writing style, believable characters & events, full of action. Great to see a sci-fi novel where interceptors can make the difference in a space battle. Can't wait for the second... I am sure it's overdue by now!!


Thanks 'Graham' for a fantastic review and I am pleased to see that all reviews so far are 5 stars!

Of course, 'The Jump Pilot' is simply the first book in the series. The second book 'Alpha One - The Kronan' should be published in the spring (2012). The third novel and the final book in the first trilogy is now three quarters complete and should be finished by Feb 2012. I would expect to see this published by the close of 2012.

Then we will be on to book 4 and the next trilogy. I can't tell you much at this stage. ( I know but I am not giving the plot away!) In summary, it will be set ten to fifteen years later and much of the action will take place a long way from Earth, although the politics, the love triangle and action galore, will still be there in abundance.

Chris Burton (Dec 2012)

No comments: