Tuesday 18 January 2011

Alpha One - The Kronan

My second book and the sequel to Alpha One - The Jump Pilot is now ready to be showcased and I will shortly be adding the first few chapters to Authonomy http://www.authonomy.com/writing-community/profile/me/
This will just be a little taster, but should point you in the right direction!
 I was pleased to see the following review of my book on Amazon.co.uk today:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B004FGMVEI/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

"Are you ready for the next Star Wars? Are you ready to be drawn into the next space saga? This first novel in a planned series of 7, has the feel, excitement and pull to match the best of the Sci Fi epics available out there to read and watch. 

It is really well written, the characters are believable and 'rounded' and the action and pace is there from the beginning. There is a good balance between dialogue and narration and the story is imaginative and brilliant; particularly in the description of the battle scenes and the use of 'space' terminology. I really enjoyed reading it and am looking forward to reading the next in the series. This author really knows his Sci Fi!"


It is good to see that my book is being appreciated.

No comments: